- This event has passed.
The Holiest Adventure: Mother/Daughter Edition
September 16 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm CDT
First Annual Mother/Daughter Adventure Day
- Date of event: Saturday, September 16th
- Time: 10am-6pm
- St. Francis Convent, 1 Franciscan Way, Alton, IL 62002.
- The scavenger hunt will be held in Grafton, IL, a brief drive from Alton.
- Who: For any mothers and their daughter(s) grades 4-9th.
- Meals: Lunch and dinner provided
- Other: There will be a couple talks, mass, some meals, and an outdoor team scavenger hunt! (Weather permitting)
- Cost: $40.00 per mother/daughter pair, and $5.00 per additional child. "Submit" button leads to payment form.
Moms, walk with your daughter(s) as they take the next step on the path towards answering the Lord's call. Daughters, journey with your moms as you begin to open your heart to hear the Lord's will for you.