Secure your home’s future through a Retained Life Estate, ensuring support for us while residing in your property.
About Retained Life Estates
A Retained Life Estate is a planned giving arrangement where individuals can donate their home or real property to a charitable organization while retaining the right to live in it for their lifetime.
It is ideal for homeowners who wish to make a significant charitable gift while still enjoying the property’s use and avoiding the complexities and costs associated with transferring ownership during their lifetime.
- Potentially receive a tax deduction for the value of the charitable gift.
- Retain the right to live in the property.
- Make a significant charitable gift in support of our mission.
How it works
- Transfer ownership of the property to us, but retain the right to live in the property for the rest of your life.
- Continue responsibility for all maintenance, insurance, and property taxes on the property during your lifetime.
- If eligible, receive a tax deduction for the value of the charitable gift.
- When you pass away, we assume ownership of the property and can use it or sell it in support of our mission.
There may be some restrictions on the types of property we can accept, so please contact us before you donate.