Certificate of Insurance Request Forms

Any vendor who is working on or delivering goods at your parish or school needs to provide you with a certificate of insurance.  Certificates need to be approved by the Office for Insurance.  Contractor Agreements can be used in conjunction with certificates when an individual is not required to have workers compensation coverage on themselves.

Use the Request Liquor License form to get proof of liquor liability coverage for parish/school sponsored events.

Use the Special Events Liquor Liability form for private events such as wedding receptions, birthday parties, anniversaries, etc.

To obtain proof of insurance to use the property or equipment of others fill out the form “To Use Property or Equipment Owned by Others”.