Leverage strength in numbers to maximize your impact and generate a sustainable income stream through collective giving.
About Pooled Income Funds
A Pooled Income Fund (PIF) is a type of trust that combines donors’ contributions into a single fund managed by a charitable organization. Each donor has a separate account and receives a pro-rated share of income.
Pooled Income Funds offer reliable income while leveraging pooled assets for potentially higher investment returns, appealing to those seeking income generation and enhanced performance.
- Retain an income stream from donated assets.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- Create a lasting legacy that supports our mission.
How it works
- Make a gift of cash or securities to the fund, which is managed by us.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift based on your age and the fund’s expected investment return.
- The fund invests the assets and distributes income to you for life.
- When you pass away, the remaining account balance is distributed to our organization, as designated by you.
Income payments from a Pooled Income Fund can fluctuate over time based on the performance of the fund’s investments. Also, you will not have control over the investments or the timing of income distributions.