Experience the best of both worlds: support our cause while receiving fixed payments for life with a Charitable Gift Annuity.
About Charitable Gift Annuities
If you’re looking for a way to maintain your current lifestyle, increase your financial security, and lower your taxes, consider creating a Charitable Gift Annuity. You will receive fixed annual payments for as long as you live.
If you are under 65, you may want to consider a Deferred Charitable Gift Annuity, where payouts start after you reach a certain age.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- Annuity payments are guaranteed for life, backed by a reserve and the assets of our organization.
- Annuity payments are partially tax free, making them more valuable than fully taxable income of the same size.
How it works
- Set up an annuity contract with our organization and transfer cash or securities as outlined in the agreement
- We invest the assets and pay you (or up to two annuitants) fixed income for life, with the amount depending on the size of the transfer and the age of the annuitants.
- The remaining funds pass to us when the contract ends, creating a meaningful impact.